Rules and Regulations
- Participants must be at least 13 years old.
- Waiver must me signed (if participant is under 18yrs old parent/guardian must sign on their behalf).
- Entree fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, no exceptions.
- There is no race day registration.
- No shows will not be sent their race premium.
- Runners must complete the course within 3hrs.
- For your safety the following are not permitted on the course: strollers, skates, and pets.
- The decisions of the race director are final in all matters.
Need to make a change to your registration? You can edit everything except your name, gender, and date of birth by logging into your registration HERE.
Having trouble accessing your registration? Click HERE to claim your registration and account on RunSignUp. The easiest way to claim your account is to type in your email address and click “Claim. If there are any unclaimed accounts associated with that email address, you will receive the “Claim Instructions” email within a few minutes (the email will be sent to the email address on your registration). If you are still having trouble, view this tutorial for more information
If you become injured and cannot participate in the Baltimore Ten Miler you may defer your entry for 1 year. There is a $25 processing fee to defer. All deferment requests must be submitted at least 14 days prior to race day. To take advantage of this offer please log into RunSignUp and Click Here to manage your registration. Click the DEFER REGISTRATION option in the upper right hand corner of the menu and process your deferral payment. You will receive an email with a link to sign up for next year’s race when registration reopens. If you are registered for the King Crab Challenge and would like to defer your entry please contact email@example.com at least three days prior to the deferral deadline.
The Baltimore Ten Miler does not allow for refunds or transfers of entry fee. If we are forced to switch to a virtual event, all participants will have the choice to run virtually or defer their entry to the following year. All virtual runners will receive their medal and race shirt in the mail.
The Entry Fee will provide each runner with access to the following:
- Each registered runner will receive an Under Armour race shirt with the event logo.
- Each finisher will receive an exclusive finisher medal upon crossing the finish line.
- We will offer several stations on the course with water and Gatorade.
- Following the race, runners will have access to bottled water, Gatorade and other snacks.
- Each finisher will receive (2) complementary beers
- Post race festivities include live music and other amenities.
TIMING The event will be chip timed. The event will use the disposable ChronTrack B-TAG timing system that is built into your bib. B-Tag Instructions Tips to have your time accurately recorded:
- Race bib is clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Race bib is unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Race bib is pinned in all four corners
- Race bib is not covered (jackets, runner belts, water bottles, etc.)