Now – 12/31
1/1 – 2/29
13 and older
Rules and Regulations
- Participants must be at least 13 years old.
- Waiver must me signed (if participant is under 18yrs old parent/guardian must sign on their behalf).
- Entree fees are nonrefundable and transferable no exceptions.
- There is no race day registration or bib pick up.
- No shows will not be sent their race premium.
- Runners must complete the course within 3hrs.
- For your safety the following are not permitted on the course: strollers, skates, and pets.
- The decisions of the race director are final in all matters.
Need to make a change to your registration? You can edit everything except your name, gender, and date of birth by logging into your registration HERE.
If you become injured and cannot participate in the Baltimore Ten Miler in 2016 you may defer your entry until 2017. There is a $25 processing fee to do so. ALL DEFERMENT REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED WITH PAYMENT 2 WEEKS before race day. To take advantage of this offer please Click Here to login to your registration and select “defer.” You will automatically be entered in next year’s race.
The Baltimore Ten Miler does not allow for refunds or transfers of entry fee.
In order to maintain a comfortable and safe race experience for all participants, the Ten-Miler will be using a wave start. Bib numbers will be issued based on expected finish time and will correspond to the ‘wave’ you will start in. There will be 4 waves assigned by expected finish time. We ask that all participants adhere to this policy and start with their assigned wave. Please keep in mind that with the B-Tag system, your time will not start until you cross the startline. Time limit for completing the course is 3 hours.
The Entry Fee will provide each runner with access to the following:
- Each registered runner will receive a high quality premium with the event logo. This race has become known for providing a top notch race premium!
- On the course, runners will be serviced by six water and Gatorade stops complete with fruit and other snacks.
- Following the race, runners will have access to post race snacks, bottled water, cold wash cloths & Watermelon and other fruit
- Each finisher will receive complementary beer
- The post race party will include live music.
Trophy awards and gift certificates courtesy of our partner, Dick’s Sporting Goods, will be given to the top three male and female overall finishers.
Age group awards and gift certificates courtesy of our partner, Dick’s Sporting Goods, will be given to the first place male and female finishers in each 5-year age group from 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and 70 & over. All Age Group Awards will be mailed.
The event will be chip timed and run on a USATF certified 10-mile course. The event will use the disposable ChronTrack B-TAG timing system that is built into your bib. B-Tag Instructions
Tips to have your time accurately recorded:
- Race bib is clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Race bib is unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Race bib is pinned in all four corners
- Race bib is not covered (jackets, runner belts, water bottles, etc.)