The Baltimore Ten Miler is LIVE!
LIVE RACE. SAME DATE. NEW VENUE.
We are thrilled to announce that the Baltimore 10-Miler will take place on Saturday, June 5 in Hunt Valley, Maryland. We were unable to obtain a permit from the City of Baltimore so we are moving the race to Baltimore County for 2021 only.
The race will start and finish at The Hunt Valley Towne Centre. The 10-mile course will wind through the beautiful country roads of Hunt Valley and return you to the Towne Centre. We can’t wait to return to live road racing and look forward to hosting you. Albeit modified, you can expect the same Corrigan Sports professional operation. This will be one of the very first large events in the state of Maryland and we are excited to be able to bring it to our runners!
Our permit requires certain COVID mitigation steps. More details will be provided at a later date but in general, runners will be required to:
- Wear a mask and remain socially distanced in all gathering areas such as at packet pickup, before crossing the start line or after crossing the finish line.
- Have a mask in their possession while participating in the race and wear it when running in large groups of unknown runners along the course and while using a refill station. (Passing without a mask is OK).
- Carry their own water bottle during the race. We will offer refill stations (water only) along the route with touchless spouts.
In addition, the following policies will be implemented:
- Wave start with departure times based on your expected pace.
- No spectators will be permitted on the premises but there are 10 miles of course for your loved ones to socially distance and cheer you on.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be strategically placed in and around the event facilities.
- Bottled water, bottled Gatorade and one Harpoon Beer, along with limited pre-packaged snacks will be distributed post-race.
- Limited post-race festivities with no awards ceremony or live band.
- Stay tuned for more specific details on procedures and policies.
We look forward to host you on June 5. That said, we understand that this change may require adjustments on your end. If needed, you are able to change your race status to virtual in 2021 or defer your entry to 2022 with no deferment fee. To learn more about your options visit our website.
If you have questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to run the streets of Baltimore County to kick off summer!