Train with BRRC
Live in the Baltimore area and looking to get ready for the Baltimore Ten Miler? Need some structured guidance and some running buddies to help you reach your goals? We have partnered with the Baltimore Road Runners Club to provide you with this assistance.
Best of all, the program is FREE to club members.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRAINING
- FREE to BRRC members. (Membership is only $22) Learn more about membership HERE.
- Targeted to the experience level of runners (i.e. beginner, intermediate, etc.)
- Group workouts on weekday evenings and weekends.
- Calendar scheduled to prepare runners for the Baltimore 10-Miler.
- Directed by RRCA-trained coaches who are members.
- Program members receive discounted entry into the Baltimore 10-Miler.
- Half-Marathon Program Slightly Modified to Target just the Baltimore 10-Miler
- King Crab Challenge/Maryland Double Program Full year half-marathon training targeting Frederick RunFest, Baltimore 10-Miler and Baltimore RunFest
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Training starts in February but members are welcome to jump in and join the program after it starts.
- Program base is year-round to target the King Crab Challenge races but will be modified for those targeting just the Baltimore 10-Miler.
- Register by clicking the button below.