May 27- Updated Covid Protocol
Our permitted COVID mitigation protocol requires some safety steps to help protect those not yet vaccinated.
For the safety of our unvaccinated participants, runners should consider:
• Wearing a mask in all gathering areas such as at packet pickup, before crossing the start line or after crossing the finish line.
• Have a mask in their possession while participating in the race and putting it on when running in large groups of unknown runners along the course or while using a refill station.
Runners will be required to:
• Remain socially distanced a minimum of 3 ft apart while waiting with your wave at the start of the race. The wave start will help with social
distancing early in the race.
• Carry their own water bottle during the race. We will offer refill stations (water only) along the route with touchless spouts.
In addition, the following policies will be implemented:
• Spectators will be asked to remain socially distanced while they cheer you on and we also ask them to consider wearing a mask when approaching unknown groups of people.
• Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be strategically placed in and around the event facilities.
• We will have limited post-race festivities with no awards ceremony or live band. We ask that you remain socially distanced from unknown groups while you enjoy your two post-race beers and consider wearing a mask while shopping in our merchandise tent.
View Runner Handbook HERE.