UPDATE 4/4/20- BLOVED. BSAFE. BMORE.
We hope each and every one of you is taking this novel coronavirus in stride and are doing the little things to take care of your own personal well being. This is an unprecedented time and we are so thankful for those of you who are personally on the front lines of fighting COVID-19 or who have friends or family who are.
As of today, we are still hopeful that the race will go off on June 6 as planned. However, we are working to secure alternative dates should it be determined that our current date will not be possible. As soon as we have a definitive decision, we will be sure to let you know.
AS OF 3/13/20, THE RACE IS STILL ON AS SCHEDULED.
The safety of our participants, volunteers, fans and our staff remains our top priority as we monitor the spread of the Coronavirus while preparing for the June 6 Baltimore 10-Miler. As of now, the race is still on as scheduled. We must defer to the guidance of local, state and federal health experts as we continue to learn more about this pandemic on a daily basis. If plans for the event should change, we will update you with further information and details immediately.
CSE appreciates everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate these uncharted waters to do what is best for the community as a whole.