Sign up to get your Baltimore 10-Miler photos for FREE!
That’s right, this year everyone will get access to Free Race Photos! Participants will have the ability to share all their race photos on Facebook and/or download them at no charge after the race. You can also purchase high resolution unbranded individual prints, race album packages or race branded products. Hi-res photos will be available by June 10.
We encourage you to opt in early and have your Free Race Photos post directly to your Facebook account once they go live after the race. Those who opt in to post to Facebook will be entered into drawing to win one of 10 free entries into the 2018 Baltimore 10-Miler.
Photos can be retrieved in two ways.
1) Pic2Go (instant gratification) New this year we are offering FREE race photos posted to your Facebook account! It’s easy, all you have to do is:
- Enter your bib number below.
- Select continue and choose how you’d like to share your photos (Public, Friends, Only Me). If you select Only Me, you can delete any photos you don’t want to share, then click on the album in Facebook and “Change to Shared Album”
- Your photos will post to an album on your Facebook timeline within 24 hours. Additional photos may post to your album throughout the week as they are manually tagged. You can remove any photos you don’t want to keep.
2) Zinfolio (lasting high-resolution images) No Facebook account is needed.
- This option will be available by end of week, after all of the photo tagging is complete.
- Pictures will be ready by Friday, June 9. CLICK HERE to view the photos when they are ready.
- You can view and download your photos in high resolution, and can also purchase individual prints, race album packages or race branded products.