Sign up to get your Baltimore 10-Miler photos for FREE!
Sign Up starts during race week once bib numbers are distributed.
That’s right, thanks to CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, everyone will get access to Free Race Photos! Participants will have the ability to share all their race photos on Facebook and/or download them at no charge after the race.
We encourage you to opt in early and have your Free Race Photos post directly to your Facebook account once they go live after the race. Those who opt in to post to Facebook will be entered into drawing to win one of 10 free entries into the 2019 Baltimore 10-Miler.
Photos can be retrieved in two ways.
1) Pic2Go (instant gratification)- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is offering FREE race photos posted to your Facebook account! It’s easy, all you have to do is:
- Enter your bib number below. (OPENS May 29, 2018)
- Select continue and choose how you’d like to share your photos (Public, Friends, Only Me). If you select Only Me, you can delete any photos you don’t want to share, then click on the album in Facebook and “Change to Shared Album”
- Your photos will post to an album on your Facebook timeline within 24 hours. Additional photos may post to your album throughout the week as they are manually tagged. You can remove any photos you don’t want to keep.
2) Download (lasting high-resolution images) No Facebook account is needed.
- This option will be available 7 days following race day, after all of the photo tagging is complete.
- You can view and download your photos in high resolution, and can take them to your favorite retailer to create your own prints.