Rules and Regulations
- Participants must be at least 13 years old.
- Waiver must me signed (if participant is under 18yrs old parent/guardian must sign on their behalf).
- Entree fees are nonrefundable and transferable no exceptions.
- There is no race day registration or bib pick up.
- No shows will not be sent their race premium.
- Runners must complete the course within 3hrs.
- For your safety the following are not permitted on the course: strollers, skates, and pets.
- The decisions of the race director are final in all matters.
|By January 31st
||After January 31st
|| AT PICK UP
Need to make a change to your registration? You can edit everything except your name, gender, and date of birth by logging into your registration HERE.
Please Click Here to confirm your registration. If you searched and cannot find your registration please email email@example.com
If you become injured and cannot participate in the Baltimore Ten Miler in 2014 you may defer your entry until 2015. There is a $25 processing fee to do so. ALL DEFERMENT REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED WITH PAYMENT BY June 1st. To take advantage of this offer please Click Here to login to your registration and select "defer." You will automatically be entered in next year's race.
The Baltimore Ten Miler does not allow for refunds or transfers of entry fee.